Delicious fish tacos full of flavor that are quick and easy to make. Serves 4.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno (cut in half)
- 2 1/2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 4 onions (diced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillet strips
- 8 flour tortillas
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, combine together the lime juice and sour cream, then add in salt and pepper and season to taste. Divide mixture in half, setting aside one half for later.
- Dice half of the pepper and set aside.
- In the same bowl with the sour cream mixture, add in all of the cabbage, onion, and remaining pepper. Mix well.
- In a pan over medium heat, place olive oil and half of the pepper. Season fish to taste and fry the strips in the pan until golden, about five minutes. Remove pepper.
- Warm tortillas before serving.