Brumby's Rustic Garlic Sourdough
- 1 Brumby's Sourdough loaf
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 200g butter, room temperature
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5-7 sprigs of thyme
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Combine garlic, butter and olive oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Slice the bread almost all the way down to the bottom in thick slices and using a pastry brush brush each slice with the butter mixture. Tuck sprigs of thyme and rosemary in between slices.
- Wrap the bread in tinfoil and bake for 20min. Serve warm.